Saturday 20 September 2014



Life will challenge us

Life is challenging and will test us.....to strengthen us, and make us more loving.

All the difficulties you face, you are not alone. So many others face these very same issues and more.

Ironically everything you learn to overcome these challenges will put you in a position to help so many people in your position. We rarely realise this at the time.

By you rising to this challenge, help yourself and you will be able to help end the suffering of many others all over the world.

Feeling Good Needs a Plan

I have faced similar times and adopted a unique approach to my dilemma.
I realised that I just did not feel good! And that actually all we really want is to feel good. Whether our partner, friends or activities help us to feel good it all boils down to a feeling....feeling good or feeling great.

So I set about putting together a plan to do things daily that made me feel good, and I would make this a top priority.

Exercise

Physical  Activity/exercise is a great way to grow stronger physically and  mentally. Also you feel good after exrecise due to the endorphins  produced by your own body.

Undertake  regular physical exercise and you will find that as you become  phyically stronger so you also grow in mental strength. It really  is  true, healthy body healthy mind.

see:

What weight of barbells/dumbbell is recommended for a beginner in bodybuilding (trying for first time in life) and how many times per day?

Take a Walk

One of the simplest cheapest ways to do this is  take a walk in nature, regularly. The beauty of nature transforms, nurtures and uplifts us. Just being in nature surrounded by all that beauty is overwhelming and reminds us just how much beauty there is in this world.

We need reminding, because we forget and become engrossed in our suffering.

Take a look at the Butterfly's lesson:


Solutions

Please look at the articles below:

Healthy Thinking

Mark Givert's answer to What do you do when you feel lonely?

Discover What You Think About Most

Mark Givert's answer to What can I learn right now in just 10 minutes that could be useful for the rest of my life?

Mark Givert's answer to What are some ugly truths of life?

Mark Givert's answer to What are the root causes of insecurity?

Mark Givert's answer to How do I get over my bad habit of procrastinating?

Mark Givert's answer to How can I push myself to do things that I want to do but I am always afraid to do?

Remember whatever your current difficulties.....

                                 THIS TOO SHALL COME TO PASS

No comments:

Post a Comment